- Antifungal, especially for the brain.
- Purgaritive. Good for flushing things out in general, such as parasites in the colon, candida (insufficient yang in stomach), yeast, and dampness (especially in the lower burner).
- Tonifies yang.
- Good for vulnerability, lethargy, and chronic fatigue.
- Good for those sensitive to weather changes or any concept of adaptation.
- Magnesium and iron stone.
- In discs, like pyrite.
- Birthstone – opens orifices and helps with birthing ease.
- For someone who cannot begin something new, or has feelings of not getting what they want constantly.
- Soft stone.
- Found where there is hydro activity, near tin or silver mining sites. A black element in silver metal, where the metal is generating water.
- Relates to the kidneys, the virtual of the lungs, what is right and wrong, justice, and order.
- Separates the pure from the turbid and helps you to become conscious of yourself.
- Aides the descension of stomach qi.
- Has trace amounts of sodium, potassium, magnesium, and aluminium.
- Relates to blood. Relationship with iron (stomach), manganese (heart), cobalt, and nickel (ni).
- Addresses issues in all burners.
- Hardness of five – dense stone.
- The initiation into the spiritual journey.
- Resonates with Tai Yin and lung and spleen.
- Tonifies the spleen to get rid of dampness.
- Acts as an analgesic.
- For stemming bone when the jing is taxed.
- Good for respiratory and sleep issues. Helps you get more sleep by relaxing the digestive system.
- Helps the body in production of blood.
- Hold stone to pull heat and inflammation out of the body.